- Utah Healthcare Facility Database: Hospitals – Utah Department of Health
- Utah PricePoint – Utah Department of Health & Utah Hospital Association
- State of Utah Insurance Transparency – Utah Insurance Department
- Utah Health Plan Performance Reports – Utah Department of Health
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- Title 26 Chapter 33a Utah Health Data Authority Act – for the purposes of directing a statewide effort to collect, analyze, and distribute healthcare data to promote the accessibility of quality and cost-effective healthcare. The committee may make comparative analyses of healthcare providers and data suppliers by name. However the act does not mandate the public reporting of such date.
All-Payers Claims Database