- Long Term Care Consumer Guide – Ohio Department of Aging
- Compare Practices – Better Health Partnership
- Your Health Matters Compare Physician Care Practices – Greater Cincinnati Health Advocate
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- Sub. H.B. 197 (2006): The bill requires the Department of Health (ODH) to make available on its web site the information submitted by hospitals concerning their performance in meeting certain measures and their charges for services.
- H.B. 52: The Healthcare Price Transparency Law (2015): was scheduled to take effect in January 2017 but still not enforced due to legal challenge from health care providers, requires providers to supply patients with a “good faith” estimate of how much non-emergency, elective health care services would cost individuals after accounting for health insurance.
All-Payer Claims Database (APCD)
- APCD Legislation: No current activity