- NC Hospital Quality Performance Report – North Carolina Healthcare Association
- Healthcare-Associated Infections in North Carolina Annual Report – NC Department of Health & Human Services
- Transparency in Health Care Costs – NC Department of Health & Human Services
- NC Facility Inspections, Ratings and Penalties Report Card – NC Division of Health Service Regulation
- NCMB Physician Search – North Carolina Medical Board
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- (2007) Law passed by the state legislature in North Carolina requires the state’s medical board which licenses 29,000 N.C. physicians, to publicly disclose physician felony convictions, sanctions by hospitals, malpractice payments and disciplinary actions by other state medical boards. The board will put the information up on its Web site.
- S.L. 2013-382 (2013): This act requires licensed ambulatory surgical centers and licensed hospitals to provide full disclosure for in-patient and outpatient services in clear, concise language to the public on costs associated with various medical and surgical procedures.
All-Payer Claims Database (APCD)
- APCD Legislation: No current legislative activity