- ExpectNY – Northeast Business Group on Health
- NYS Hospital Profiles – NYS Department of Health
- MyHealthFinder New York State Report Card – Niagara Health Quality Coalition
- NYS Nursing Home Profiles – NYS Department of Health
- NYS Home Care Agency Profiles – NYS Department of Health
- NYS Hospice Care Profiles – NYS Department of Health
- NYS Provider & Health Plan Look-Up – New York State of Health
- Healthcare Estimates (NYS) – Fair Health
- New York State Physician Profile – NYS Department of Health
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- Public Health Law 2819 (2005): requires hospitals to report select HAIs to the New York State Department of Health – to provide the public with fair, accurate, and reliable HAI data to compare hospital infection rates and to support quality improvement and infection prevention activities in hospitals. Annual reports that summarize hospital HAI rates are to be published and made available on the department’s Website.
- New York Patient Health Information and Quality Improvement Act of 2000: The statute, popularly known as ”Lisa’s Law” requires the New York State Department of Health (DOH) to collect and disseminate physician-specific profiles through the DOH website, ensuring all citizens of New York could obtain information about physicians (doctors).