- New Jersey Hospital Performance Report – NJ Department of Health
- Cardiac Surgery in NJ Report – NJ Department of Health
- NJ Hospital Price Compare – NJ Hospital Association
- New Jersey Health Care Profile – NJ Division of Consumer Affairs
- New Jersey Long Term Care Facilities – NJ Department of Health
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- A3633 (2009): Requires DHSS to report certain patient safety indicators on a hospital by hospital basis and prohibits hospitals and physicians from charging patient for certain medical errors.
- P.L.2003, c.96 New Jersey Health Care Consumer Information Act (2003): Required that profile information about New Jersey physicians and podiatrists be developed and maintained and that certain information be made available to the public electronically and by other means. The law was amended to add optometrists to the profile in 2004 (P.L.2004, c.115).
- NJ A2366 (2018): Requires DOH to develop New Jersey Report Card of Hospital Maternity Care. Report card will be made available on the website of the Department of Health and updated annually
All-Payer Claims Database (APCD)
- APCD Legislation: New Jersey All-Payer Claims Database Act (2012): establishes New Jersey All-Payer Claims Database and arbitration process for reimbursing out-of-network health care providers.