- NH HealthCost – New Hampshire Insurance Department
- NH Hospital Scorecard – NH Purchasers Group on Health
- MyMedicalShopper – MMS Analystics Inc
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- HB 592 (2009): Require New Hampshire hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers to report “never events” to the state for tracking and public reporting purposes.
- HB433 (2009): provided funding for the hospital infection reporting law that passed in 2006 but was not funded in 2007.
All-Payer Claims Database (APCD)
- APCD Legislation: CHAPTER 420-G (Section 420-G:11) Portability, Availability and Renewability of Health Coverage