- MN HealthScores Hospital Quality & Patient Experience – MN Community Measurement
- MHA Minnesota Hospital Quality Report – Minnesota Hospital Association & Stratis Health
- MHA Minnesota Hospital Price Check – Minnesota Hospital Association
- MN Nursing Home Report Card – Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) & Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)
- MN Healthscores Clinic Quality & Patient Experience – MN Community Measurement
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- 2008 Health Care Reform Law: Increases transparency of quality and established a single statewide system of quality-based incentive payments to be used by public and private health care purchasers. Creates a powerful set of tools to allow consumers and health care purchasers to compare providers on overall cost and quality of care. Promotes transparency and accountability by establishing “baskets” of health care services to allow consumers to more easily compare cost and quality of care across providers, and to promote provider innovation on cost and quality.