- Compare Maine – Maine Health Data Organization & Maine Quality Forum
- Get Better Maine – Compare Hospitals – Maine Health Management Coalition
- Get Better Maine – Compare Providers – Maine Health Management Coalition
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- SP0529: An Act To Protect Consumers and Small Business Owners from Rising Health Care Costs
Requires the Maine Health Data Organization, in collaboration with the Maine Quality Forum, to promote the transparency of healthcare cost and quality information via a publicly accessible website.
All-Payer Claims Database (APCD)
- APCD Legislation: Chapter 1683: Maine Health Data Organization established. The purposes of the organization are to create and maintain a useful, objective, reliable and comprehensive health information database that is used to improve the health of Maine citizens and to issue reports, as provided in section 8712. This database must be publicly accessible while protecting patient confidentiality and respecting providers of care.