- Connecticut Hospital Quality and Utilization Report Card – Connecticut State Department of Public Health
- Healthcare-associated Infections Healthcare Facility Data Reports for Consumers – Connecticut State Department of Public Health
- Data Mine: Hospital Inspection Reports – C-HIT
- Data Mine: Hospitals – C-HIT
- Data Mine: Hospital Infections – C-HIT
- Data Mine: Home Health Agencies – C-HIT
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- SB 156 An Act Concerning a Nursing Home Report Card (2009): This bill requires the Department of Public Health (DPH) to develop a nursing home report card that allows individuals to compare the quality of nursing home facilities in the state. DPH must provide access to the report card through the Internet and by maintaining a toll-free telephone number.
- Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-490 n-o: Requires acute care hospitals (ACH), long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH), inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRF), and outpatient dialysis facilities to report certain healthcare associated infections (HAI) to the Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH).