- Healthcare-associated Infections Healthcare Facility Data Reports for Consumers – Connecticut State Department of Public Health
- Healthscore CT – Connecticut Office of Health Strategy
- Data Mine: Hospital Inspection Reports – C-HIT
- Data Mine: Hospitals – C-HIT
- Data Mine: Hospital Infections – C-HIT
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- SB 156 An Act Concerning a Nursing Home Report Card (2009): This bill requires the Department of Public Health (DPH) to develop a nursing home report card that allows individuals to compare the quality of nursing home facilities in the state. DPH must provide access to the report card through the Internet and by maintaining a toll-free telephone number.
- Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-490 n-o: Requires acute care hospitals (ACH), long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH), inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRF), and outpatient dialysis facilities to report certain healthcare associated infections (HAI) to the Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH).
All-Payer Claims Database (APCD)
- APCD Legislation: HB 5038 – An act implementing the Governor’s budget recommendations concerning an All-Payer Claims Database program
- Connecticut General Statute 19a-755a (2018) requires OHS to use the APCD to collect, assess, and report healthcare information relating to safety, quality, cost effectiveness, and access for all levels of healthcare. All Connecticut regulated insurers and pharmacy benefit managers are required to submit health insurance claims to the APCD.