Through participation in the Leapfrog ASC Survey, surgery centers demonstrate their commitment to transparency. Hospital and ASC Survey Results are publicly reported to facilitate the comparison of hospital outpatient departments and surgery centers performance side-by-side.
The Leapfrog Group has issued Proposed Changes to the 2023 ASC survey. These proposed changes are based on feedback from participating ASCs, an analysis of 2022 Leapfrog ASC Survey responses and results, and recommendations from their research team and national expert panel.
The Proposed Changes include:
- New outcome measures for urology and orthopedic patients
- Proposed scoring and public reporting on Leapfrog’s new Informed Consent standard
- Proposed scoring and public reporting on NQF Safe Practice #4 Risks and Hazards
- Proposed changes to the 2023 Leapfrog ASC Survey (PDF)
- Submit a public comment – Comments accepted until 11:59 PM ET on December 21, 2022.