AHRQ has re-released updates to SAS QI and WinQI v2022.0.1 and are available for download from the AHRQ QI website.
The updates in v2022.0.1 software include the following:
- Both SAS QI and WinQI now fix issues related to the capping of risk-adjusted ratios for stratified repots in v20221.0.1. This impacts users who generate stratified risk-adjusted hospital reports in the AHRQ QI software.
- In SAS QI v2022, text files (.txt) produced in the PSI and PDI modules omitted columns for stratification variables and only included a column for the type of stratification. This impacts users who generate stratified risk-adjusted hospital reports in the PSI and PDI modules.
- In WinQI, the removal of the APR-DRG variable in v2022 caused issues for some users in mapping their fields during import. This impacts users who use unsupported legacy APR-DRG fields in their input file.
- In WinQI, the date filters in the hospital-report did not work as expected and are now fixed in v02022.0.1. Users trying to filter a report by date may not see the reports taking year filters into account.
- In WinQI, the “Record and Play” automation script ignored the location parameter if called from the command line, which is now fixed in v2022.0.1. This impacts users who utilize the automation features in WinQI.
Detailed information about all changes in the software is included in the Release Notes: