Becker ASC Review highlights several resources available for ASCs to measure their quality through surveys and evaluations.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association – Clinical & Operational Benchmarking Survey provides valuable quality and performance data about your ASC that you can compare with other participating ASC
- The Leapfrog Group – The Leapfrog ASC Survey assesses the safety and quality of ASCs based on national, evidence-based measures that are of specific interest to employers, health care purchasers and, consumers.
- The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care – 2021 Quality Roadmap provides annual review and analysis of Standards compliance, reflecting data from surveys conducted in 2020, including accredited ASCs.
- ASC Quality Collaboration – Quality Report presents aggregated performance data for ASC facility-level quality measures developed by the ASC Quality Collaboration.
- Beckers ASC Review: https://www.beckersasc.com/asc-quality-infection-control/4-quality-reporting-resources-for-ascs-2.html