The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) are seeking nominations for a Technical Expert Panel (TEP) to comment on the implementation, application, utility, and value of four nursing home quality measures currently reported on Nursing Home Compare and used in the Five-Star Quality Rating System:
- Percent of Residents Who Self-Report Moderate to Severe Pain (Short Stay) (NQF #0676)
- Percent of Residents Who Self-Report Moderate to Severe Pain (Long Stay) (NQF #0677)
- Percent of Residents with a Urinary Tract Infection (Long Stay) (NQF #0685)
- Percent of Residents Who Have/Had a Catheter Inserted and Left in Their Bladder (Long Stay) (NQF #0686)
The Technical Expert Panel nomination period opened on March 4, 2019 and closes March 28, 2019.
- Technical Expert Panels: Currently Accepting Nominations Link – Maintenance of Four Nursing Home Quality Measures