From 2007 to 2015, the number of pediatric emergency department visits covered by Medicaid increased more than 50 percent. Medicaid was the expected primary payer for more than 60 percent of pediatric ED visits in 2015.
AHRQ Stats: Growth in Medicaid Coverage for Pediatric Emergency Care
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Report Finds Urgent Care Centers Not Associated With Decrease in Total Healthcare Costs
- Maryland Quality Reporting
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures