About 55 percent of health care quality measures improved overall between 2000 and 2014-2015 for blacks. However, the most recent data show that about 40 percent of quality measures remain worse for blacks compared with whites.
AHRQ Stats: Disparities in Health Care
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs