About 55 percent of health care quality measures improved overall between 2000 and 2014-2015 for blacks. However, the most recent data show that about 40 percent of quality measures remain worse for blacks compared with whites.
AHRQ Stats: Disparities in Health Care
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS Issues One Week Reprieve to Nursing Homes Yet to Report COVID Vaccination Rates
- U.S News & World Report Releases 2021-22 Best Children’s Hospitals Rankings
- Leapfrog Issues Call to Action to Preserve Critical Patient Safety Measure
- New Report Finds Racial Equity Essential to Hospital Quality
- MedicareGuide: Best and Worst States for Elderly Healthcare