Quality data on CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Compare has been updated. The latest quarterly data refresh included new quality measure results based on data submitted to CMS between Q4 2016 – Q3 2017. In addition to IRF QRP measures that are currently displayed on IRF Compare, the following four new quality measures are reported:
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) Patients With an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan That Addresses Function (NQF #2631)
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury (NQF #0674)
3. Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary-PAC IRF QRP
4. Discharge to Community-PAC IRF QRP
Note: CMS has not published two additional quality measures, Potentially Preventable 30-Day Post-Discharge Readmissions and Potentially Preventable Within-Stay Readmissions, at this time.
- CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Compare: https://www.medicare.gov/inpatientrehabilitationfacilitycompare/
- IRF Quality Public Reporting: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/IRF-Quality-Reporting/IRF-Quality-Public-Reporting.html