Kaiser Health News offers a database of scores for individual nursing home facilities that allows comparison of performance of nursing homes in each state on two key metrics of quality – rehospitalization rate and community discharge rate. Source of data is CMS Nursing Home Compare.
Look-Up: Compare Nursing Homes’ Track Records On Boomerang Hospitalizations
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Research Finds Commercial Health Insurance Markups over Medicare Prices for Physician Services Vary Widely by Specialty
- AHRQ Releases 2019 HCUP Nationwide Databases (KID, NASS, NEDS, and NRD) and NEDS CCR Files
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities