On Thursday, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) released a bill that would require hospitals to report to HHS both the prices they pay to drug manufacturers for the 340B-discounted drugs as well as all revenues received for the drugs from private insurers, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program and patients.
Senate plans 340B oversight hearings as transparency push mounts
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Leapfrog Announces 2022 Top Hospital and Top ASC Recipients
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Racial and Ethnic Differences in Emergency Department Visits Related to Substance Use Disorders, 2019
- AHA Issue Brief Highlights Issue of Patients Facing Delays in Timely Discharges
- AHRQ Stats: Cost Barriers to Care Access
- U.S. News & World Report Reveals the 2022-2023 Best Hospitals for Maternity Care