On Thursday, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) released a bill that would require hospitals to report to HHS both the prices they pay to drug manufacturers for the 340B-discounted drugs as well as all revenues received for the drugs from private insurers, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program and patients.
Senate plans 340B oversight hearings as transparency push mounts
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures
- Making the Case for Adjusting Quality Measures for Social Risk Factors
- Virginia Health Information Releases 2021 AHRQ QI Report