MANKATO — Rep. Jeremy Munson has made good on a campaign promise to push for legislation requiring health care providers to make common medical treatment costs public.
Munson introduces medical price transparency bill
More from MinnesotaMore posts in Minnesota »
- Minnesota Health Care Quality Report: Results for Care Delivered in 2021
- New Report on Adverse Health Events in 2021 in Minnesota Hospitals
- Castlight Health to Enable New Capabilities for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- MN Measurement: SPOTLIGHT REPORT – 2020 Results for Claims-Based Quality Measures
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations