In 2016, our Make Naija Stronger campaign demonstrated the urgent need for increased public investments in healthcare. To continue our quest for improved health outcomes in Nigeria, we have partnered with Connected Development (CODE), an NGO that strives to improve access to information and empower local communities in Africa.
Lack of transparency and accountability in governance creating poor health outcomes in Nigeria
More from AfricaMore posts in Africa »
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Move Towards Hospital Performance Reporting in Lesoto
- International Comparison of Health Prices Report
- Review of South Africa’s Health Market Finds Lack of Competition in Private Healthcare
- AboutHealthTransparency expands to include report card of report cards