While the rate of hospitalizations (excluding pregnancies and newborns) declined for all age groups from 2000 to 2015, the biggest drop — 25 percent — occurred among patients 65 and older.
AHRQ Stats: Decline in Hospitalizations
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- FAIR Health Analysis Finds Twenty-Nine Percent of Patients Receiving Medical Care Did Not Visit a Primary Care Provider
- Leapfrog Group Publishes Final Changes to 2023 Leapfrog Hospital Survey and ASC Survey
- AHRQ Chartbook on Patient Safety Shows Lag in Healthcare Industry’s Effort to Improve Care Quality
- AHRQ Stats: Disparities in Insurance Coverage Among Mothers at Time of Birth
- Healthgrades Announces Top Hospitals Delivering Best-in-Class Patient Experience and Patient Safety