The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are seeking nominations, by February 22, 2018, for a Technical Expert Panel (TEP) to develop potentially preventable hospitalization/readmission measures for Home Health Agencies (HHAs) including standardized items and specifications such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, and patient and facility characteristics–factors associated with outcome measures (risk adjusters).
TEP on Development of Potentially Preventable Hospitalization Measures for Home Health Agencies
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Quarterly Home Health Data Refresh on Care Compare
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Website
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital