The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are seeking nominations, by February 22, 2018, for a Technical Expert Panel (TEP) to develop potentially preventable hospitalization/readmission measures for Home Health Agencies (HHAs) including standardized items and specifications such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, and patient and facility characteristics–factors associated with outcome measures (risk adjusters).
TEP on Development of Potentially Preventable Hospitalization Measures for Home Health Agencies
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Report Finds Urgent Care Centers Not Associated With Decrease in Total Healthcare Costs
- Maryland Quality Reporting
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures