The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are seeking nominations, by February 22, 2018, for a Technical Expert Panel (TEP) to develop potentially preventable hospitalization/readmission measures for Home Health Agencies (HHAs) including standardized items and specifications such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, and patient and facility characteristics–factors associated with outcome measures (risk adjusters).
TEP on Development of Potentially Preventable Hospitalization Measures for Home Health Agencies
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State