The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are seeking nominations, by February 22, 2018, for a Technical Expert Panel (TEP) to develop potentially preventable hospitalization/readmission measures for Home Health Agencies (HHAs) including standardized items and specifications such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, and patient and facility characteristics–factors associated with outcome measures (risk adjusters).
TEP on Development of Potentially Preventable Hospitalization Measures for Home Health Agencies
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- AHRQ Stats: Hospital Admission Emergency Department Visits
- Home Health Patient Experience and Quality of Care Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- CMS Updates Data on Geographic Data in the Medicare Program
- New Jersey Has Highest Average Allowed Amount for Complex COVID-19 Hospitalizations in State-by-State Analysis