The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Trends in Hospital Inpatient Stays by Age and Payer, 2000-2015: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
New HCUP Statistical Brief #235: Trends in Hospital Inpatient Stays by Age and Payer, 2000-2015
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Top Medicare & Medicaid Officials Call for Aligning Quality Measures Across CMS
- Washington Consumer Groups Take Aim at High Health Industry Prices
- New Provider Payment Tool Increases Health Care Transparency in Colorado
- New HCCI Research: Seasonal Trends in Antibiotic Use were Disrupted by COVID-19
- Study Finds Outpatient Medication Errors Prevalent Among Pediatric Leukemia, Lymphoma Patients