The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Trends in Hospital Inpatient Stays by Age and Payer, 2000-2015: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
New HCUP Statistical Brief #235: Trends in Hospital Inpatient Stays by Age and Payer, 2000-2015
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CHCF Release 2022 Edition California Hospitals
- Hospitals That Serve Many Black Patients Have Lower Revenues and Profits
- NQF Releases Updated List of Measures to Advance Rural Health Priorities
- New Mexico DOH to Launch Healthcare Price Transparency Tool
- OHA Report Finds Oregon Health Care Costs Rose 49% between 2013-2019