The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Trends in Hospital Inpatient Stays by Age and Payer, 2000-2015: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
New HCUP Statistical Brief #235: Trends in Hospital Inpatient Stays by Age and Payer, 2000-2015
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ Stats: Nursing Home and Health System Affiliations
- Medicare Cuts Payment to 774 Hospitals Over Patient Complications
- No Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Until November 2021
- Report Finds Colorado Hospitals Charge More, Have Higher Costs and Report Higher Profit Margins Than Any Other State
- Non-COVID-19 Related Hospital Admissions Dropped Last Fall, Especially in Midwest