The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals, 2014. The brief can be found at: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
HCUP Statistical Brief #233: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals 2014
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020