The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals, 2014. The brief can be found at: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
HCUP Statistical Brief #233: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals 2014
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Research Finds Commercial Health Insurance Markups over Medicare Prices for Physician Services Vary Widely by Specialty
- AHRQ Releases 2019 HCUP Nationwide Databases (KID, NASS, NEDS, and NRD) and NEDS CCR Files
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities