The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals, 2014. The brief can be found at: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
HCUP Statistical Brief #233: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals 2014
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State