The Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) has posted a new statistical brief on the following: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals, 2014. The brief can be found at: www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/statbriefs.jsp.
HCUP Statistical Brief #233: Overview of Operating Room Procedures During Inpatient Stays in U.S. Hospitals 2014
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CO APCD Race and Ethnicity Data
- Study Finds Hospitals With More Privately Insured Patients Provide Better Quality of Care
- Healthgrades Announces the Recipients of the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Awards and Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Awards
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency