Medicaid payments to physicians for office visits in 2014-15 averaged 62 percent of payments made to physicians by employer-sponsored insurance. (Source: Public and Private Payments For Physician Office Visits, Health Aff. 2017 Dec;36(12):2160-2164.)
AHRQ Stats: Payments Vary for Public, Private Physician Office Visits
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.
- Hospice Data Quarterly Refresh on Care Compare
- HCUP Fast Stats Data Update: National Hospital Utilization and Costs
- AHRQ Stats: Admissions from Emergency Departments During the COVID-19 Pandemic Across 29 States
- 2022 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report