Medicaid payments to physicians for office visits in 2014-15 averaged 62 percent of payments made to physicians by employer-sponsored insurance. (Source: Public and Private Payments For Physician Office Visits, Health Aff. 2017 Dec;36(12):2160-2164.)
AHRQ Stats: Payments Vary for Public, Private Physician Office Visits
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Healthgrades Recognizes 145 Leading Hospitals for Excellence Across Obstetrics & Gynecology
- US News’ 20 Honor Roll Hospitals & CMS Star Ratings
- Money.com to Release List of Best ASCs in the U.S.
- NQF Endorses Claims-Based Measure: Hospice Visits in Last Days of Life
- Price Transparency Leading to Increase in Employer, Hospital Tensions