WalletHub has released an in-depth analysis of 2017’s Uninsured Rates by City and by State. WalletHub’s analysts compared the rates for 547 U.S. cities and the 50 states, in addition to a breakdown by age, race/ethnicity and income level.
Wallet Hub: 2017’s Cities & States with the Highest & Lowest Uninsured Rates
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CO APCD Race and Ethnicity Data
- Study Finds Hospitals With More Privately Insured Patients Provide Better Quality of Care
- Healthgrades Announces the Recipients of the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Awards and Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Awards
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency