WalletHub has released an in-depth analysis of 2017’s Uninsured Rates by City and by State. WalletHub’s analysts compared the rates for 547 U.S. cities and the 50 states, in addition to a breakdown by age, race/ethnicity and income level.
Wallet Hub: 2017’s Cities & States with the Highest & Lowest Uninsured Rates
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Research Finds Commercial Health Insurance Markups over Medicare Prices for Physician Services Vary Widely by Specialty
- AHRQ Releases 2019 HCUP Nationwide Databases (KID, NASS, NEDS, and NRD) and NEDS CCR Files
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities