The percentage of adults age 65 and older who received potentially inappropriate prescription medications declined from 19 percent in 2003 to 12 percent in 2014. (Source: AHRQ, 2016 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report, Chartbook on Patient Safety.)
AHRQ Stats: Medication Errors Among Seniors
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- MoneyRates Releases Best States for Healthcare 2021 Ranking
- Joint Commission To Begin Public Reporting of Perinatal Care Measures in January 2021
- Oregon Moves Towards Curbing Health Care Costs Via Legislature
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- Hospitals to Report Covid-19 Vaccination Data