The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have released the new Hospice Compare website (www.medicare.gov/hospicecompare/). The site displays information in a ready to use format and provides a snapshot of the quality of care each hospice facility provides to its patients. The Hospice Compare site allows patients, family members, caregivers, and healthcare providers to compare hospice providers based on important quality metrics, such as the percentage of patients that were screened for pain or difficult or uncomfortable breathing, or whether patients’ preferences are being met. Currently, the data on Hospice Compare is based on information submitted by approximately 3,876 hospices.
CMS Releases Hospice Compare Website
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State