New results from AHRQ’s CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey 2016 data submission are now available at https://www.cahpsdatabase.ahrq.gov/CAHPSIDB/default.aspx. The survey asks patients about their recent experiences with clinicians and their staff in doctors’ offices. Results are based on the voluntary submission of survey data to the CAHPS Database by health systems, medical practices, and other survey sponsors administering the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey. The 2016 CG-CAHPS Database includes 268,348 surveys submitted by 1,587 practice sites.
AHRQ: 2016 Results from CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State