New results from AHRQ’s CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey 2016 data submission are now available at https://www.cahpsdatabase.ahrq.gov/CAHPSIDB/default.aspx. The survey asks patients about their recent experiences with clinicians and their staff in doctors’ offices. Results are based on the voluntary submission of survey data to the CAHPS Database by health systems, medical practices, and other survey sponsors administering the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey. The 2016 CG-CAHPS Database includes 268,348 surveys submitted by 1,587 practice sites.
AHRQ: 2016 Results from CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Report Finds Reduced Health Insurance Costs on Obamacare Marketplaces
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report
- Study Finds Higher COVID-19 Mortality Among Black Patients Linked to Unequal Hospital Quality
- Study Finds Bundled Payments Program Results Similar for Voluntary or Mandatory Participation
- HCUP Findings-At-A-Glance Series Related to Hospital Use and Cost