AHA News writes: The Department of Veterans Affairs has expanded its access and quality tool to include certain inpatient quality data for every VA medical center. Released last month, the tool shows how VA medical centers compare with regional and national averages and non-VA hospitals in their area on certain Hospital Compare metrics. The tool also provides average wait times for primary and specialty care appointments at specific VA clinics; data on VA patient satisfaction with wait times; and same-day service options for primary care and mental health.
VA Medical Centers Quality Data Available via Online Tool
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Report Finds Urgent Care Centers Not Associated With Decrease in Total Healthcare Costs
- Maryland Quality Reporting
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures