AHA News writes: The Department of Veterans Affairs has expanded its access and quality tool to include certain inpatient quality data for every VA medical center. Released last month, the tool shows how VA medical centers compare with regional and national averages and non-VA hospitals in their area on certain Hospital Compare metrics. The tool also provides average wait times for primary and specialty care appointments at specific VA clinics; data on VA patient satisfaction with wait times; and same-day service options for primary care and mental health.
VA Medical Centers Quality Data Available via Online Tool
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Research Finds Commercial Health Insurance Markups over Medicare Prices for Physician Services Vary Widely by Specialty
- AHRQ Releases 2019 HCUP Nationwide Databases (KID, NASS, NEDS, and NRD) and NEDS CCR Files
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities