AHA News writes: The Department of Veterans Affairs has expanded its access and quality tool to include certain inpatient quality data for every VA medical center. Released last month, the tool shows how VA medical centers compare with regional and national averages and non-VA hospitals in their area on certain Hospital Compare metrics. The tool also provides average wait times for primary and specialty care appointments at specific VA clinics; data on VA patient satisfaction with wait times; and same-day service options for primary care and mental health.
VA Medical Centers Quality Data Available via Online Tool
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Quarterly Home Health Data Refresh on Care Compare
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Website
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital