AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services today posted the annual updates to its electronic clinical quality measures for hospitals and eligible professionals for calendar year 2018 electronic reporting for CMS quality reporting and incentive programs. CMS updates the specifications annually to align with current clinical guidelines and code systems. Measures available for reporting will be proposed and finalized through rulemaking for each applicable program.
CMS Updates Electronic Clinical Quality Measures for 2018 Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State