AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services today posted the annual updates to its electronic clinical quality measures for hospitals and eligible professionals for calendar year 2018 electronic reporting for CMS quality reporting and incentive programs. CMS updates the specifications annually to align with current clinical guidelines and code systems. Measures available for reporting will be proposed and finalized through rulemaking for each applicable program.
CMS Updates Electronic Clinical Quality Measures for 2018 Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs