EHR Intelligence writes:A couple provisions in a new Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program rule proposal outline modifications to electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) reporting requirements and validation processes. In a public document in the Federal Register, CMS proposed reductions to hospital eCQM reporting policies. In the 2017 calendar year reporting period (and 2019 fiscal year payment determination), hospitals would be required to choose six available eCQMs listed in the Hospital IQR Program measure set and offer two chosen calendar year quarters of data.
New CMS Proposed Rule to Reduce Hospital EHR Data Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S. News To Release 2022-2023 Best Hospitals Rankings on July 26, Including New Methodology
- CMS Proposes New Hospital Designation – Rural Emergency Hospital
- Greater Price Transparency as Health Insurers Required to Disclose Rates
- New Payment Model on Improving Cancer Treatments Announced by CMS
- Lown Institute Releases 2022 Ranking of America’s Most Socially Responsible Hospitals