EHR Intelligence writes:A couple provisions in a new Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program rule proposal outline modifications to electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) reporting requirements and validation processes. In a public document in the Federal Register, CMS proposed reductions to hospital eCQM reporting policies. In the 2017 calendar year reporting period (and 2019 fiscal year payment determination), hospitals would be required to choose six available eCQMs listed in the Hospital IQR Program measure set and offer two chosen calendar year quarters of data.
New CMS Proposed Rule to Reduce Hospital EHR Data Reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Report Finds Reduced Health Insurance Costs on Obamacare Marketplaces
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report
- Study Finds Higher COVID-19 Mortality Among Black Patients Linked to Unequal Hospital Quality
- Study Finds Bundled Payments Program Results Similar for Voluntary or Mandatory Participation
- HCUP Findings-At-A-Glance Series Related to Hospital Use and Cost