The Leapfrog Group has announced new grades for the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, the first and only national health care rating focused on errors, accidents and infections. The program has been assigning A, B, C, D and F letter grades to general acute-care hospitals in the U.S. since 2012. Over that time there have been significant strides in improving patient safety, such as a 21 percent decline in hospital acquired conditions, increased adoption and improved functionality of computerized physician order entry systems, and millions of averted patient harms.
Leapfrog Group Announces New Grades for Hospital Safety Grade
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency
- Release of Health Care Provider Rates and Procedure Data
- Analysis of Data Finds Price of PCR Covid Test Varies by State
- Nursing Home Quality Data on Medicare Care Compare