Healthgrades has introduced Healthgrades CareChatsTM, a digital solution that allows patients and providers to communicate between visits. The new offering, created in partnership with Conversa, provides hospitals and providers the ability to engage and support patients using text and email messaging, in a cutting-edge chatbot conversational experience. CareChatsTM initiates conversations with enrolled patients about their condition management, provides encouragement and education, sets health goals and tracks progress. At launch, CareChatsTM are available for chronic condition management, pre and post-surgery, lifestyle health coaching and personal development. Year-long conversations were created by professional writers and reviewed by physicians to ensure a conversational tone and clinical relevance.
Healthgrades Introduces CareChats to Enable Automated Patient-Provider Communication Between Visits
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Study Compares Prices and Price Transparency Among Top-Ranked Hospitals and Close Competitors
- New Study: No Surprises Act Prevented Over Two Million Potential Surprise Bills for Insured Americans
- Leapfrog Group Call to Action: Don’t Let CMS Suppress Data on 25,000 Deaths a Year in Hospitals
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement