Healthgrades has introduced Healthgrades CareChatsTM, a digital solution that allows patients and providers to communicate between visits. The new offering, created in partnership with Conversa, provides hospitals and providers the ability to engage and support patients using text and email messaging, in a cutting-edge chatbot conversational experience. CareChatsTM initiates conversations with enrolled patients about their condition management, provides encouragement and education, sets health goals and tracks progress. At launch, CareChatsTM are available for chronic condition management, pre and post-surgery, lifestyle health coaching and personal development. Year-long conversations were created by professional writers and reviewed by physicians to ensure a conversational tone and clinical relevance.
Healthgrades Introduces CareChats to Enable Automated Patient-Provider Communication Between Visits
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Bundled Payments Program Results Similar for Voluntary or Mandatory Participation
- HCUP Findings-At-A-Glance Series Related to Hospital Use and Cost
- New HCUP HCUP Statistical Briefs on COVID-19-Related Hospitalizations
- CMS Issues One Week Reprieve to Nursing Homes Yet to Report COVID Vaccination Rates
- U.S News & World Report Releases 2021-22 Best Children’s Hospitals Rankings