Healthgrades has introduced Healthgrades CareChatsTM, a digital solution that allows patients and providers to communicate between visits. The new offering, created in partnership with Conversa, provides hospitals and providers the ability to engage and support patients using text and email messaging, in a cutting-edge chatbot conversational experience. CareChatsTM initiates conversations with enrolled patients about their condition management, provides encouragement and education, sets health goals and tracks progress. At launch, CareChatsTM are available for chronic condition management, pre and post-surgery, lifestyle health coaching and personal development. Year-long conversations were created by professional writers and reviewed by physicians to ensure a conversational tone and clinical relevance.
Healthgrades Introduces CareChats to Enable Automated Patient-Provider Communication Between Visits
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Research Finds Commercial Health Insurance Markups over Medicare Prices for Physician Services Vary Widely by Specialty
- AHRQ Releases 2019 HCUP Nationwide Databases (KID, NASS, NEDS, and NRD) and NEDS CCR Files
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities