Healthcare Finance writes: Hospital quality data to be added to CMS Hospital Compare in July will not include Patient Safety Indicator results for fiscal year 2018 due to a PSI software issue, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Because of that, the overall hospital quality star rating for July will be updated using fiscal year 2017 PSI results. CMS anticipates that updated fiscal year 2018 PSI results will be available for the October preview period, and incorporated into the October 2017 public release of star ratings.
CMS Hospital Quality Data July Release: Hospital Quality Star Ratings Not include PSI Results for FY2018
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Utah Health Plan Performance Reports
- Utah Healthcare Facility Database – Hospitals
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Performance of U.S News Honor Roll Hospitals in Latest CMS Hospital Quality Star Ratings
- Greater Financial Transparency for Washington State’s Hospitals