New County Health Rankings will be released next Wednesday, March 29. The release will include new measures, changes to existing measures, and new website features. The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps is a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program. The County Health Rankings show that where people live matters to their health. The Rankings can also help to better understand how health can vary if you live in a city, suburb, or rural area.
Release of New County Health Rankings March 29 2017
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State