Beckers Hospital Review writes: Responses to a nationwide survey show that inpatient family experience at pediatric hospitals across the country varies significantly. The survey, conducted by the Center of Excellence for Pediatric Quality Measurement at Boston Children’s Hospital, includes responses from more than 17,000 parents whose children have been hospitalized. The parents completed the survey from December 2012 to February 2014.
Nationwide Survey Results Show Pediatric Patient Experience Varies Greatly
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State