Beckers Hospital Review writes: Responses to a nationwide survey show that inpatient family experience at pediatric hospitals across the country varies significantly. The survey, conducted by the Center of Excellence for Pediatric Quality Measurement at Boston Children’s Hospital, includes responses from more than 17,000 parents whose children have been hospitalized. The parents completed the survey from December 2012 to February 2014.
Nationwide Survey Results Show Pediatric Patient Experience Varies Greatly
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Study Compares Prices and Price Transparency Among Top-Ranked Hospitals and Close Competitors
- New Study: No Surprises Act Prevented Over Two Million Potential Surprise Bills for Insured Americans
- Leapfrog Group Call to Action: Don’t Let CMS Suppress Data on 25,000 Deaths a Year in Hospitals
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement