Data has been updated to the Illinois Public Health Community Map (healthcarereportcard.illinois.gov/maps). The purpose of this Web site is to make information about the quality of health in Illinois communities available to the public, and highlight socioeconomic and racial/ethnic disparities that may exist.
Data included in this data update to Illinois Public Health Community Map were:
- Added new measures for Opioid/Heroin overdose including death, hospitalization and Emergency Department visit rates. Includes data on percentage change in 2015 compared to 2010 for each measure.
- Added measures on Behavioral Health hospitalizations for Mood, Anxiety, Alcohol and Substance-related Disorders by race/ethnicity for combined years 2012-2014. Also provided charge information for these measures.
- Added measures on Emergency Department Anxiety-related visits by race/ethnicity for combined years 2012-2014.
- Added measure on binge drinking for reporting years 2010-2014.
- Updated all Preventable Hospitalization measures for acute care, circulatory, diabetes, and asthma measures for reporting year 2015. Update includes diabetes and asthma preventable hospitalization measures by race/ethnicity.