County Health Rankings & Roadmaps, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program, will release new Rankings on March 29, 2017. The annual County Health Rankings measure vital health factors, including high school graduation rates, obesity, smoking, unemployment, access to healthy foods, the quality of air and water, income, and teen births in nearly every county in America. The annual Rankings provide a revealing snapshot of how health is influenced by where we live, learn, work and play.
County Health Rankings & Roadmaps: New Rankings Release March 29, 2017
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Report Finds Urgent Care Centers Not Associated With Decrease in Total Healthcare Costs
- Maryland Quality Reporting
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures