County Health Rankings & Roadmaps, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program, will release new Rankings on March 29, 2017. The annual County Health Rankings measure vital health factors, including high school graduation rates, obesity, smoking, unemployment, access to healthy foods, the quality of air and water, income, and teen births in nearly every county in America. The annual Rankings provide a revealing snapshot of how health is influenced by where we live, learn, work and play.
County Health Rankings & Roadmaps: New Rankings Release March 29, 2017
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Top Medicare & Medicaid Officials Call for Aligning Quality Measures Across CMS
- Washington Consumer Groups Take Aim at High Health Industry Prices
- New Provider Payment Tool Increases Health Care Transparency in Colorado
- New HCCI Research: Seasonal Trends in Antibiotic Use were Disrupted by COVID-19
- Study Finds Outpatient Medication Errors Prevalent Among Pediatric Leukemia, Lymphoma Patients