The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has published an updated table accompanying the 2016 electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) specifications (published in April 2016) for the 2017 performance period. The updated table, titled Electronic Clinical Quality Measures for Eligible Professionals and Eligible Clinicians can be found on the eCQM Library Page and the Electronic Clinical Quality Improvement (eCQI) Resource Center. This update removes the previous meaningful use domains and now aligns with the domains listed in the Calendar Year 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, as well as the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM) tracks of the Quality Payment Program.
CMS Publishes Updated eCQM Table for Eligible Clinicians and Eligible Professionals for 2017 Performance Period
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State