The National Quality Forum’s (NQF) Measure Applications Partnership (MAP) has submitted recommendations to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for 74 performance measures under consideration for use in 16 federal healthcare programs. These measures are critical building blocks for national pay-for-performance and public reporting programs, which affect 55 million Americans enrolled in Medicare and their healthcare providers. This is the sixth consecutive year that MAP has submitted guidance to HHS on standardized performance measures.
NQF’s Measure Applications Partnership Issues Final Measure Recommendations for Federal Healthcare Programs
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State