The National Quality Forum’s (NQF) Measure Applications Partnership (MAP) has submitted recommendations to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for 74 performance measures under consideration for use in 16 federal healthcare programs. These measures are critical building blocks for national pay-for-performance and public reporting programs, which affect 55 million Americans enrolled in Medicare and their healthcare providers. This is the sixth consecutive year that MAP has submitted guidance to HHS on standardized performance measures.
NQF’s Measure Applications Partnership Issues Final Measure Recommendations for Federal Healthcare Programs
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Nursing Home Quality Data on Medicare Care Compare
- Utah Health Plan Performance Reports
- Utah Healthcare Facility Database – Hospitals
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Performance of U.S News Honor Roll Hospitals in Latest CMS Hospital Quality Star Ratings