AHA News writes: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has extended the deadline for inpatient and prospective payment system-exempt cancer hospitals to submit certain data to Medicare quality reporting programs, citing system issues and problems for some users accessing QualityNet reports. The new deadline applies to the chart-abstracted clinical measures and web-based perinatal care measure (PC-01) in the inpatient quality reporting program, and to cancer-specific treatment measures in the quality reporting program for PPS-exempt cancer hospitals. CMS also extended the deadline for hospitals in both programs to submit healthcare-associated infection data to the National Healthcare Safety Network and the deadline for inpatient rehabilitation hospitals and long-term care hospitals to submit HAI data to the NHSN.
CMS Extends Reporting Deadlines for Submission of Certain Quality Reporting Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State