CMS extends the submission deadline for 2016 Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) data submission for the EHR reporting mechanism of the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) program. Individual eligible professionals (EPs), PQRS group practices, qualified clinical data registries (QCDRs), and qualified EHR data submission vendors (DSVs) now have until Friday, March 31, 2017 to submit 2016 EHR data via QRDA. The deadline is extended to March 31, 2017 for EPs to electronically report electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs) for the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
CMS Extends Deadline for 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Electronic Health Record (EHR) Submission
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.
- Hospice Data Quarterly Refresh on Care Compare
- HCUP Fast Stats Data Update: National Hospital Utilization and Costs
- AHRQ Stats: Admissions from Emergency Departments During the COVID-19 Pandemic Across 29 States
- 2022 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report