CMS extends the submission deadline for 2016 Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) data submission for the EHR reporting mechanism of the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) program. Individual eligible professionals (EPs), PQRS group practices, qualified clinical data registries (QCDRs), and qualified EHR data submission vendors (DSVs) now have until Friday, March 31, 2017 to submit 2016 EHR data via QRDA. The deadline is extended to March 31, 2017 for EPs to electronically report electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs) for the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
CMS Extends Deadline for 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Electronic Health Record (EHR) Submission
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Over 1 in 7 Cases of Severe Maternal Morbidity Not Identified Until Post Hospital Discharge Following Delivery
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Study Finds Wide Variation in Prices Consumers Pay For Hospital Services in North Dakota
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer