The NHS has launched a patient experience tool to enable NHS staff to access key sources of published patient experience measures all in one place – friends and family, ambulance survey, A&E survey, community mental health survey, PLACE, CQC inspection ratings and more. The tool enables organizations to get a sense of how they are doing compared to others with similar characteristics.
NHS Launches Patient Experience Tool
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Irish National Survey Shows Patients Experienced Good Hospital Care During Pandemic, But Long ED Wait Times Persist
- Public satisfaction with the NHS and social care in 2021: British Social Attitudes survey
- PHIN Release New Statistics on Serious Injuries Sustained by Private Patients
- First National Nursing Home Experience Survey in Ireland Underway
- Newsweek Releases World’s Best Hospitals 2022 list