The NHS has launched a patient experience tool to enable NHS staff to access key sources of published patient experience measures all in one place – friends and family, ambulance survey, A&E survey, community mental health survey, PLACE, CQC inspection ratings and more. The tool enables organizations to get a sense of how they are doing compared to others with similar characteristics.
NHS Launches Patient Experience Tool
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Report on Quality of Care Provided to Patients Admitted to Hospital Following Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in UK
- New National Surveys of Care Experience Being Developed in Ireland
- NHS to Test Routine Collection of Private Hospital Data
- Hospital Healthcare Europe 2020
- Sixth Report of the National Healthcare Quality Reporting System in Ireland Released