The NHS has launched a patient experience tool to enable NHS staff to access key sources of published patient experience measures all in one place – friends and family, ambulance survey, A&E survey, community mental health survey, PLACE, CQC inspection ratings and more. The tool enables organizations to get a sense of how they are doing compared to others with similar characteristics.
NHS Launches Patient Experience Tool
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- 2022 Edition of Health in Ireland Key Trends Report Released by Department of Health
- Findings of the 2022 National Nursing Home Experience Survey
- CQC Annual Assessment of State of Health and Social Care in England Highlights Need for Better Quality Data
- Ireland’s Department of Health Release 7th Report on Quality of Irish Health Service
- Analysis Finds Many English Maternity Units Failing to Meet Safety Standards