The NHS has launched a patient experience tool to enable NHS staff to access key sources of published patient experience measures all in one place – friends and family, ambulance survey, A&E survey, community mental health survey, PLACE, CQC inspection ratings and more. The tool enables organizations to get a sense of how they are doing compared to others with similar characteristics.
NHS Launches Patient Experience Tool
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Latest PHIN Data on Private Healthcare Activity in UK
- Significant Reduction in Hospital Discharges and Surgical Care in Ireland Over Past Year
- National Survey Finds Geographical Disparity in Access to Postnatal GP Care for Women in Ireland
- Survey Finds Number of Pancreatic Cancer Surgery Treatments Down During Pandemic
- New NOCA Release: Major Trauma Audit Paediatric Report