The NHS has launched a patient experience tool to enable NHS staff to access key sources of published patient experience measures all in one place – friends and family, ambulance survey, A&E survey, community mental health survey, PLACE, CQC inspection ratings and more. The tool enables organizations to get a sense of how they are doing compared to others with similar characteristics.
NHS Launches Patient Experience Tool
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- CQC Releases Annual Assessment of Health Care and Social Care in England
- Impact of COVID-19 on Surgical Services in Ireland Detailed in New NCPS Report
- NHS Falls Behind Private Hospitals in Delivering Hip and Knee Replacements
- 2020 Irish Hip Fracture Database National Report
- Updated Information on Waiting Times for Treatment at NHS Trusts in England