During a National Provider Call on January 19, 2017, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) described a change under consideration to the Quality of Patient Care calculation algorithm. Specifically, CMS is considering replacing the Influenza Immunization Received for Current Flu Season measure with the claims-based Emergency Department Use without Hospitalization measure. The slides from the call, which provide additional information, are available on the call detail page. Public comment on the change will be accepted through February 20, 2017, at HH_QM_Comment@abtassoc.com.
Home Health Quality Reporting Program: Changes Under Consideration to Quality of Patient Care Star Ratings
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services
- Quarterly Refresh of Hospital Quality Data on Medicare Care Compare
- AHRQ Study: Out-of-Pocket Prescription Expenses To Treat Opioid Use Disorders Are High