AHRQ has released new information in HCUP Fast Stats—National Hospital Utilization and Costs. This topic focuses on national statistics on inpatient stays: trends, most common diagnoses, and most common operations. This Fast Stats update adds national statistics for 2014.
HCUP Fast Stats Data Update: National Hospital Utilization and Costs for 2014
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Report Finds U.S. Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending Increases By 10% To $491 Billion
- CMS Removes Hospital Price Transparency Requirement From 2022 Inpatient Payment Rule
- Quality Reporting Resources for ASCs
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses