AHRQ has released new information in HCUP Fast Stats—National Hospital Utilization and Costs. This topic focuses on national statistics on inpatient stays: trends, most common diagnoses, and most common operations. This Fast Stats update adds national statistics for 2014.
HCUP Fast Stats Data Update: National Hospital Utilization and Costs for 2014
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020