The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released the Winnable Battles Final Report.. CDC’s Winnable Battles are public health priorities with large-scale impact on health and known effective strategies to address them, including an effort to reduce healthcare-associated infections..
CDC Releases Winnable Battles Final Report
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings