The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released the Winnable Battles Final Report.. CDC’s Winnable Battles are public health priorities with large-scale impact on health and known effective strategies to address them, including an effort to reduce healthcare-associated infections..
CDC Releases Winnable Battles Final Report
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List