In California, a new bill (SB 17) was introduced seeking to advance the pricing transparency efforts of last year’s SB 1010 and promote fairer market practices for consumers. SB 17 was introduced on the first day of the 2017 Legislative Session. Last session, SB 1010 was delayed moving forward after amendments made it difficult to accomplish the ultimate goal of drug pricing transparency.
California Drug Pricing Transparency Bill Reintroduced for 2017-18 Session
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- Increased Transparency of Health Care Costs, Quality in California
- CHCF 2020 Edition — Quality of Care: Providers
- Cal Hospital Compare Announces 2019 Maternity and Patient Safety, Opioid Care Honor Rolls
- CHCF Release Report on Maternity Care in California
- Seventh Quarterly Release of Hospital Quality Transparency Dashboard