In California, a new bill (SB 17) was introduced seeking to advance the pricing transparency efforts of last year’s SB 1010 and promote fairer market practices for consumers. SB 17 was introduced on the first day of the 2017 Legislative Session. Last session, SB 1010 was delayed moving forward after amendments made it difficult to accomplish the ultimate goal of drug pricing transparency.
California Drug Pricing Transparency Bill Reintroduced for 2017-18 Session
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- Cal Hospital Compare Releases Fourth Patient Safety Honor Roll
- New CHCF Survey Show CA Residents Struggling with Medical Bills
- CHCF Release Quality Measures Focusing on Maternal & Children’s Health
- Report on California Health Insurance in 2021
- FAIR Health Launches Actionable Tools with Healthcare Cost Information for Older Adults and Family Caregivers