In California, a new bill (SB 17) was introduced seeking to advance the pricing transparency efforts of last year’s SB 1010 and promote fairer market practices for consumers. SB 17 was introduced on the first day of the 2017 Legislative Session. Last session, SB 1010 was delayed moving forward after amendments made it difficult to accomplish the ultimate goal of drug pricing transparency.
California Drug Pricing Transparency Bill Reintroduced for 2017-18 Session
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- No Surprise Corona Virus Testing Fees Under New Legislation in California
- Study Finds Surprise-Billing Laws May Have Impact on In-Network Contract Negotiations Between Payers and Providers
- CHCF Report Examines Access to Care in Medi-Cal Compared to Other Types of Health Insurance (2018)
- Study Finds After States Enacted Surprise-Billing Laws, Some Outpatient Service Prices Decreased
- Firelight Hospital Pricing