The Office of the National Coordinator released the final rule for the ONC Health IT Certification Program, which highlights the importance of protecting public health and safety while also strengthening transparency and accountability in the certification program. The “ONC Health IT Certification Program: Enhanced Oversight and Accountability” final rule will enable the ONC Health IT Certification Program to better support physicians and hospitals – the vast majority of whom use certified electronic health records – and the rapid pace of innovation in the health information technology market, according to the ONC, writes Healthcare IT News.
ONC Posts New Rule, Highlights EHR Safety, Transparency
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs