The National Quality Forum’s Measure Applications Partnership (MAP) began its 2016-2017 work to recommend measures for CMS pay-for-performance, public reporting, and other programs in advance of federal rulemaking. The MAP Coordinating Committee overseeing this work is co-chaired by Chip Kahn, MPH, president and chief executive officer of the Federation of American Hospitals, and Harold Pincus, MD, professor and vice chair of psychiatry at Columbia University and director of quality and outcomes research at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Now in its sixth year, MAP’s annual review of measures for use in federal programs helps ensure that these programs measure important aspects of clinical care for the more than 55 million Americans covered by Medicare.
NQF’s Work to Recommend Measures for Federal Programs is Underway
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.